Quiz 544: Current General Awareness Questions for All Exams
1. Match the following hot spring locations of India with their states:
1. Manikaran A. Himachal Pradesh
2. Bakreshwar B. Gujarat
3. Tuwa C. West Bengal
4. Unai D. Gujarat
2. Which among the following articles of Constitution of India gives the power to the Highcourts to issue writs?
3. Consider the following statements:
- The auditing of Prime Minister’s Relief Fund is done by Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India has also been given right to audit private companies books
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
4. Beta-Keratin is found in which among the following in abundance?
5. Employees of which among the following departments/ bodies are conferred Meghdoot Awards every year?
6. “Citadel of the Ho Dynasty” which is World Heritage Sites is located in which among the following countries?
7. “Konso Cultural Landscape” is a part of which among the following African Countries?
8. “India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management” is located at:
9. “Kalon Tripa” is a term used for which among the following?
10. The useful part of Zingiber officinale is ____?