Quiz 535: General Knowledge Questions for Banking, SSC Exams
1. Which among the following bank had issued first successful Credit Card of the world?
2. Which among the following is the correct meaning of Phyllotaxy?
3. The monocarpic plants produce flowers only ________?
4. The Indian Pipe Plant or Monotrapa can be best placed in which among the following groups?
5. Which among the following is involved in the Research on Desert Flora and Fauna?
6. Consider the following:
- Total Amount of Water Present in soil is X
- The amount of X, which can be absorbed by Plants is Y
- The amount of X, which is Not absorbed by plants is Z
Which among the following presents the terms for X, Y and Z respectively?
7. The 110-km long Actual Ground Position Line (AGPL ), which has been a thorny issue between India and Pakistan is located near which among the following?
8. The tradition in southern India of using fermented flour for making ‘dosa’ is similar to the ‘Injara’ made in which among the following countries of Africa?
9. Consider the following fertilizers:
- Phosphorous fertilizers
- Potassium Fertilizers
- Ammonium Fertilizers
In which among the above, the Government of India provides Subsidy under the NPS regime to local as well as imported?
10. Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) is located at ?