Quiz 584: GK Questions December
1. Which among the following is main objective of setting up of National Securities Clearing Corporation Ltd?
2. Consider the following statements:
- FIIs have been permitted to invest in all types of securities except the government securities
- The investments by FIIs enjoy full capital account convertibility
Which among the above statements is/ are correct ?
3. Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Sanctuary, India’s only dolphin sanctuary, is located in which among the following states of India?
4. Late Hargobind Khorana had received Nobel Prize in physiology in 1968, for work on which among the following?
5. Who among the following appoints the chairperson of National Monuments Authority?
6. Which among the following is the oldest custom union of the World?
7. Which state Government confers the Basava Sri award?
8. In which of the following years, the Family Planning Insurance Scheme was launched in India?
9. How many states of India share its border with Bhutan?
10. Angela Dorothea Merkel is the head of which among the following countries?