Quiz 569: General Studies for State (RPSC/BPSC/TNPSC/UPPCS) exams
1. Which among the following does not come under Corporate Governance ?
2. Which among the following minerals is also known as Horn Silver?
3. Which among the following will emit maximum mass of carbon dioxide , when the same quantity is burnt of all of them?
4. Consider the following statements:
- The Egg white has more fat value than Egg yolk
- The Egg White has less proteins than Egg Yolk
Choose the correct statements:
5. Which among the following alkane has largely replaced the ozone layer-depleting halomethanes in household refrigerators and freezers?
6. The Potassium graphite and Calcium Graphite can be mostly used as which among the following?
7. Gargling with a solution of table salt is known to provide relief for a sore throat because ____ ?
8. Which among the following is the correct impact of the London Forces in the Cycloalkanes?
9. Which among the following is the correct location of Earth’s magnetosphere?
10. Which among the following is the correct location of McMurdo Dry Valleys the hyper saline water bodies on dry land?