Quiz 567: General Knowledge Questions
1. Consider the following:
Which among the above can be used as organic and bio fertilizers?
2. Deposition of which among the following in the joints, causing inflammation is reason of Gout, one of the forms of arthritis?
3. Which among the following landforms is formed by the action of a geologic rift or fault?
4. 7, Race Course Road, the official residence of Indian Prime Minister is commonly known as ___?
5. Which among the following countries make G-4?
6. Garo Hills is a part of which among the following states of India?
7. The crop insurance scheme is being implemented at which among the following levels under the National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS)?
8. What is the average life of the Red Blood corpuscles?
9. Which among the following states leads in Handloom and Handicrafts clusters in India?
10. Which among the following is the largest export market for India, for its marine products?