Quiz 567: Current Affairs Bank PO Bank Clerical and other exams
1. Who among the following is the current head of National Innovation Council?
2. Who among the following is NOT a member of the three-member team of Interlocutors appointed by Central Government for Jammu and Kashmir problems ?
[B]Prof Radha Kumar
[C]M M Ansari
[D]K M Vohra
3. Shri Rajan K Medhekar is the chief of which among the following currently?
[A]National Cadet Corps
[B]National Security Guard
[C]Indo-Tibetan Border Police
[D]Border Security Force
4. Who among the following is heading the Central Government-appointed inquiry (Goa) commission on mining?
[A]Justice MB Shah
[B]Justice K Jagannatha Shetty
[C]Justice Santosh Hegde
[D]Justice Aftab Alam
5. Which among the following Indian / India-born Economist has been a member of Copenhagen Consensus?
6. Who among the following is the new Kalon Tripa (Prime Minister) of the Tibetan Government in Exile in India?
[C]Gedun Cheoky Nyiggma
7. 7, Race Course Road, the official residence of Indian Prime Minister is commonly known as ___?
8. Currently, we read in the newspapers that G-4 nations are trying to give a fresh momentum to the bid for United Nations Security Council reforms during their meeting on the sidelines of the 66th UN General Assembly Session. Which among the following countries make G-4?
[A]India, South Korea, Brazil and South America
[B]India, Russia, Brazil and South America
[C]India, Russia, Japan and Brazil
[D]India, Japan, Germany and Brazil
9. Planning Commission that recently made it clear that it will aim to achieve an average economic growth of _____ over the Twelfth Five Year Plan (2012-17)?
10. Garo Hills is a part of which among the following states of India?
11. Tiangong 1, which was recently launched by China is a part of it’s _____?
[C]Space Station Programme
12. Who among the following is currently heading the Transitional National Council of Libya ?
[A]Mustafa Abdel Jalil
[C]Abdul Hafiz Ghoga
13. The crop insurance scheme is being implemented at which among the following levels under the National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS)?
14. What the average life of the Red Blood corpuscles?
[A] 100-120 days
[B] 120-140 days
[C] 80-95 days
[D] 70-85 days
15. Which among the following states leads in Handloom and Handicrafts clusters in India?