1. Which among the following phenomena of the optics makes the Endoscopy capable of examining the internal organs such as Abdomen?
2. Which among the following presents the period of an agricultural crop year in India?
3. Who among the following is the author of the famous book “Silent Spring” which is credited for being of much help in launching the environment movement?
4. The phenomenon in which seeds germinate and seedlings grow while still attached to their mother plant before dropping down to establish themselves or be transported elsewhere, is most commonly found in which among the following plants?
5. In the E-waste generated by the Mobile Phones, which among the following metal is most abundant?
Now a days “Organic Farming” is a buzzword. The advantages of the organic farming are:
- It is cost effective
- It consumers less time
- Requires less labour
Which among the above are correct?
7. In context with the dotted number format used in the IPv4 , which among the following is NOT possible?
Consider the following statements:
- Hike in global oil prices can widen the Current Account Deficit (CAD) of India
- Higher CAD can lead to depreciation of the currency
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
Consider the following:
- Biometric system such as using fingerprinting
- Taking photograph of visitors
- Disembarkation Card
Which among the above are included in the Immigration check carried out for all passengers at the port of arrival in India?
10. Consider the following statements:
Assertion: Increase in the interest rate on Savings Bank account is favorable for the Banks which leverage the CASA Ratio
Reason: CASA deposits are cheaper than Time Deposits
Choose the correct option: