Quiz 541: General Studies for UPSC Examinations
1. All Minority Educational Institutions are entitled to exercise rights enshrined in which among the following articles of Constitution of India?
2. All most all of Iron Ore Production of India (96%) is confined to which among the following five states of India?
3. Along with Jatropha, the seed oil of which among the following plants has been found to be useful in diesel generators being explored in hundreds of projects throughout India and other developing countries as feedstock for biodiesel?
4. Aluminum is getting popular worldwide today as a “Green Metal”. Which among the following properties of Aluminum makes it a Green Metal?
5. An antenna in a Geostationary satellite should have a minimum beam width of which among the following values to cover the entire earth?
6. An aqueous solution of Sodium Acetate will be of which among the following nature?
7. Antipyretic medicines are used for which among the following purposes?
8. Apart from Karnataka, which among the following state has reported production of Gold in India?
9. Approximately what fraction of India’s Gross Geographical area comes under the Protected Areas?
10. As a similar term to the “Cricket Diplomacy” between India and Pakistan, the “Ping Pong Diplomacy” of early 1970s is related to which among the following two countries?