Quiz 317 : Bank PO Special
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Consider the following:
Which among the above come under the category “Common Money”?
2. Consider the following:
- Reserve bank of India Notes
- Treasury Bills of Government of India
- Bills of exchange of 90 days maturity
- Demand deposits
Which among the above are near money?
3. Reserve Bank of India is bound to maintain a reserve against the note issue whatever may be the amount. This system is called as follows:
4. A Bank included in the second schedule of RBI is called as _________?
5. From the given options below bring out the one, which is not an instrument of monetary policy ?
6. Which among the following sector contributes maximum to GDP in India?
7. What is the minimum and maximum number of Banks which can participate in a consortium loans?
8. Which of the following actions of Central Bank can increase deposit component of the money supply?
9. In which of the following actions will be taken by Reserve bank of India, to curb the excess liquidity, when the deficit financing increases?
10. In which year Tax Reforms committee was constituted by Government of India?