Quiz 293 : General Knowledge for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following does not correctly denotes the headquarters of Indian Army’s Operational Command?
2. The Indian Air force is divided into how many operational commands?
3. Which among the following has the motto ‘Unity and Discipline’
4. Which among the following is oldest ?
5. In which type of following classical dance forms of India the Pung which is a drum is a integral part?
6. In which of the following states Devnimori stupa related to Buddhism is located?
7. The Angkor Vat Temple at Cambodia is devoted to which of the following deity?
8. Ancient Damascus which is located in Syria is a world heritage site. It is a ____?
9. Which among the following is correct about triticale?
10. Who among the following served as India’s first Test Captain?