Quiz 107 : General Studies for RPSC / RAS Examination
Watch Video Here
1. Which of the following is India’s first nuclear reactor:
2. Deficiency of Vitamin D causes?
3. The Vijay Stambh of Chittorgarh was built to commemorate the victory of Rana Kumbha in which among the following battles?
4. Who among the following Kings of Rajasthan was a victim of Patricide?
5. For how long, A joint sitting of both the houses of Parliament may be convened to consider a bill which was passed by one house and pending in another house?
6. In which year, Interim Government of India (Arzi Hukumat-i-Hind) was formed by Subhash Chandra Bose?
7. In which year Dogri language was included in the eighth Schedule of Indian Constitution?
8. Hornbill festival is celebrated in which state
9. Librahan Commission was established to probe into which among the following?