GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 27, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Who will be conferred with the 2016 Tagore Award for Cultural Harmony?
2. The Transforming Education Conference for Humanity (TECH 2018) will be organized by UNESCO MGIEP in association with which state government?
3. India and its which neighboring country have recently signed pacts for enhancing inland and coastal waterways connectivity?
4. Recently, the Union Cabinet has approved an MoU between India and which country to constitute a Joint Working Group (JWG) on fintech?
5. Which noted author has bagged the first-ever JCB Prize for literature?
6. Which Indian journalist has won the first place in the English category of Schizophrenia Research Foundation’s (SCARF) media for mental health reporting award?
7. Under which sea, the world’s oldest known intact shipwreck has been discovered by an international team of maritime archaeologists?
8. Which country has topped the list of countries for travel destination in 2019, as per Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2019?
9. What is the theme of the 2018 Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW)?
10. Which state government has decided to ban the sale of glyphosate formulations?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »