GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 28-29, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. The political party registered under which section of the Representation of the People Act (RPA) of 1951 shall be eligible to receive the Electoral Bonds?
2. Former Delhi CM Madan Lal Khurana has recently passed away. He also served as Governor of which state?
3. The researchers of which country have develop web-based tool to monitor fake news on Facebook & Twitter?
4. Which Indian player has clinched the 2018 World Billiards Championship title at Leeds in UK?
5. The Enforcement Directorate (ED) works under which union ministry ?
6. Which Indian woman table tennis player has won silver at Under-21 Belgium Open?
7. The researchers of which IIT has launched India’s first indigenously-developed microprocessor?
8. Which IIT has recently organised the ‘Young Innovators Programme YIP 2018’ ?
9. India has recently donated 3 lakh Dollars for peacekeeping initiative of which organization on issues of conduct & discipline?
10. India’s largest Dry Dock will come in which of the following Shipyards?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »