GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 13, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. India’s first railway university “National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI)” is located in which city?
2. Which state government has banned the manufacture, sale and possession of e-cigarettes?
3. Sagarmatha Friendship-2018 military exercise is scheduled to start between which of the following countries?
4. Who has been appointed new chairman of the Lok Sabha Ethics Committee?
5. Which Indian sportsperson has become the first bowler in women’s cricket to pick 300 international wickets?
6. Which Indian-origin professor has been awarded an “Outstanding Investigator Award” by the U.S. National Cancer Institute to identify cancer biomarkers?
7. India’s first 205T Electric Drive Rear Dump Truck (BH205-E) has been launched by which public sector company?
8. As per culture study survey by US-based firm Kronos Incorporated, Which country is the world’s most hardest working country?
9. Who is the author of the book “The Twice-Born – Life and Death on the Ganges”?
10. Goura Chandra Mohapatra, who passed away recently, was the veteran freedom fighter of which state?