GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 21, 2018
1. Which country’s national team has clinched the South Asian Football Federation (SAFF) Under-15 Women’s Championship 2018?
2. Who has become first Indian woman wrestler to bag gold at the 18th Asian Games 2018?
3. Which former Indian Army chief has been awarded the United States (US) ‘Legion of Merit’?
4. Which Indian Shooter bagged a Silver in the men’s 10-metre Air Rifle event at the Jakarta Asian Games 2018 ?
5. Uri Avnery, who passed away recently, was the renowned journalist from which country?
6. Which Indian personality has been conferred the WHO World No Tobacco Day 2017 Award?
7. Recently tested Anti-Tank Guided Missile ‘Helina’ is helicopter-launched version of which missile?
8. Which of the following has become the first Public Sector Unit (PSU) to make a transaction on the “TReDS platform”?
9. On which date, the 2018 World Mosquito Day (WMD) was observed recently?
10. Which Indian shooter has clinched India’s 1st shooting gold at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »