GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 19-20, 2018
1. The International team of scientists has recently cracked the genetic code of which cultivated crop for the first time?
2. At the 2018 World Hindi Conference (WHC), the Panini Language Laboratory has been gifted by Government of India (GoI) to which country?
3. Which Indian sportsperson has clinched India’s first Gold in the 18th Jakarta Asian Games 2018?
4. Kofi Annan was from which African country?
5. What is the scientific name of the deadly agricultural pest “Fall Armyworm”, which has been spotted in Telangana?
6. FSSAI has constituted which expert committee to look into draft of Food Safety and Standards (Labelling and Display) Regulations 2018?
7. On which date, the 2018 World Photography Day (WPD) was observed recently?
8. Which of the following is the 2018 World Humanitarian Day (WHD) theme?
9. The Union Government has proposed to set up which committee to suggest changes to the JEE (Advanced) examination?
10. The Amnesty International India has launched which campaign to create awareness among children to identify sexual abuse?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|