GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 24, 2018
1. What is the India’s rank in terms of Healthcare Access and Quality (HAQ) index, as per latest study by Lancet?
2. Which country is hosting its first-ever Shanghai Cooperation Organisation-Regional Anti-Terrorist Structure (SCO-RATS)?
3. India’s first national sports university will come up in which state?
4. The military exercise of Indian Army “Gandiv Vijay 2018” was concluded in which state?
5. The joint military exercise “SURYA KIRAN-XIII” between India and Nepal will be conducted at which place?
6. Which Indian organisation has recently signed a pact with ABB India to benefit country from AI & robotics?
7. What is the India’s rank in the 2018 IMD’s competitiveness rankings?
8. The Union Cabinet has recently approved USOF to provide mobile connectivity in Left Wing Extremism (LWE) areas. What does “USOF” stands for?
9. Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Press Council of India (PCI)?
10. The 2018 World Turtle Day (WTD) is observed on which date?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »