GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 14-15, 2018
1. Which country’s President has been invited as chief guest in the 2019 Republic Day of India?
2. Which city hosted the 4th National Conclave on Mines and Minerals to strengthen mineral auction regime?
3. Which state government has constituted Heritage Cabinet to preserve the history and culture of state?
4. Who has won the 2018 women singles’ Wimbledon tennis tournament?
5. The Bansagar Canal Project is in news. It is a joint venture of which of the following states?
6. Which country has become the Vice-Chair (Regional Head) of the Asia Pacific Region of World Customs Organisation (WCO)?
7. The UNSC has adopted which resolution to impose an arms embargo on South Sudan?
8. The play script “Guilt” which is being shortlisted for The Hindu Playwright Award 2018, is written by whom?
9. Kalpesh Yagnik, the veteran journalist passed away. He was associated with which newspaper?
10. Which committee has been constituted by the Central Government to review Companies Act 2013?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »