GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 22, 2018
1. Which Indian Shooter bagged a Silver in the men’s 50-metres Rifle 3 Positions event at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games?
2. Who has been appointed the new Governor of Jammu & Kashmir (J&K)?
3. Which Indian woman Wrestler clinched bronze in the 68 Kg Freestyle wrestling event at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games?
4. Which space agency has confirmed presence of ice on Moon using data from the Chandrayaan-I spacecraft?
5. Who has become the first-ever Indian woman to win an individual gold in shooting at the 2018 Asian Games?
6. Which of the following is/are partner country for the 2018 International Buddhist Conclave (IBC)?
7. Gurudas Kamat, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
8. Which state government has decided to re-name its new capital city as “Atal Nagar” in memory of late Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee?
9. The first-ever International Day of Remembrance and tribute to the Victims of Terrorism is observed on which date?
10. The book “281 and Beyond” is the autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|