GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 23, 2018
1. Which Indian woman cricketer has recently announced her retirement from International T20 cricket?
2. Which Indian-American scientist has found simple way to predict Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)?
3. Which of the following is the autobiography of renowned journalist Kuldip Nayar, who passed away recently?
4. Which country is host to the 9th edition of Mountain Echoes Literature Festival 2018?
5. Which Indian shooter clinched silver in the men’s double trap shooting event at the 2018 Asian Games?
6. Which of the following cities is the venue of 4th summit of Heads of State/Government of BIMSTEC 2018 ?
7. Which country has launched its first state-of-the-art domestic fighter jet “Kowsar”?
8. Which well-known personality has become the new brand ambassador of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP)?
9. India’s largest Startup incubation and acceleration “Bhamashah Techno Hub” has launched in which state?
10. Who has been selected for the prestigious J C Bose Fellowship-2018?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »