GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 14, 2018
1. On which date, the 2018 World Organ Donation Day (WODD) has been observed recently?
2. Who has been appointed CEO of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)?
3. Prasar Bharati has tied up with which technological giant to telecast 2018 Independence Day programme live online?
4. Hakam Singh Bhattal, who passed away recently, had won gold for India during which Asian Games?
5. Which city has been ranked first in the Ease of Living Index 2018, which is released by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs?
6. Which of the following has become the India’s first tribal language to get a Wikipedia edition in its native script?
7. Who has clinched the 2018 men’s singles Rogers Cup tennis tournament?
8. Which of the following has been declared the cleanest railway station in the A1 category, as per 2018 cleanliness survey for Indian Railways?
9. Balramji Das Tandon, who passed away recently, was the current Governor of which state?
10. Which country has successfully tested its first cutting-edge waverider hypersonic aircraft “Starry Sky-2”?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »