GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 10, 2018
1. Who has been appointed the new Chairman of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)?
2. Which state is hosting the ‘One District One Product’ Summit 2018?
3. What is the theme of the 2018 International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples?
4. Which of the following has become the first Defence PSU to be activated on the TReDS platform?
5. Who will be India’s flag-bearer in the opening ceremony of the 2018 Asian Games?
6. Who has been appointed the new chairperson of the National Commission for Women (NCW)?
7. The 2018 World Biodiesel Day (WBD) is observed on which date?
8. Recently, Justice Gita Mittal has been sworn in as the Chief Justice of which of the following High Courts?
9. What is the current number of India’s Biosphere reserves included in the World Network of Biosphere Reserves?
10. Who has been voted the most influential woman in history as per the recent Readers of BBC History magazine poll?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »