GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 11-12, 2018
1. The ‘Tatkal sewa’ for property registration is a proposed initiative of which state government?
2. Which Indian author has won the 2018 Hindu Playwright Award 2018?
3. Recently, the first electronics manufacturing cluster in the northeastern region under the Indian Government’s ‘Digital North East Vision 2022’ was inauguarted in which city?
4. India’s first all-woman Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team for anti-terrorist operations has been inducted in which state / UT police ?
5. Which of the following has become the India’s first bank to introduce iris authentication for Aadhaar-based transactions through micro ATMs?
6. What is the theme of the 2018 International Youth Day (IYD)?
7. Which of the following is not a work of late VS Naipaul, the Trinidad-born Indian origin Nobel prize wining author who passed away recently?
8. What is the theme of the 9th edition of Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit-2019?
9. In which three southern states, Wipro has launched Santoor women’s scholarship for higher education to girls from economically weaker families?
10. Which Indian authority has launched the RUCO initiative recently?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »