GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 06, 2018
1. Who has been appointed a new Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
2. Maria Fernanda Espinosa has been elected President of the 73rd United Nations General Assembly (UNGA). She is foreign minister of which country?
3. The biopic “The Making of the Mahatma” has been screened in South Africa to commemorate the 125th year of Mahatma Gandhi’s Satyagraha. The biopic is based on which novel?
4. The World Bank has approved how much amount for Atal Bhujal Yojana (ABHY) of Government of India (GoI)?
5. Which country hosted the 2018 IBSA Foreign Ministers’ Meeting?
6. Which country is hosting the 2018 Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Early Childhood Development (ECD)?
7. Which ethnic Indian lawyer has been appointed as new Attorney General of Malaysia?
8. Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Jordan?
9. The Supreme Court has recently allowed the Union government to implement the reservation in promotion policy for SC/ST employees. As per which article of the Constitution, reservation in promotions are mandated?
10. The Kune Falls is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »