GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 13, 2018
1. Justice Manjula Chellur, who has been appointed as new chairperson of Appellate Tribunal for Electricity was previously chief justice of which high court?
2. India’s first genetic bank for wildlife conservation has been inaugurated in which city?
3. On which date, the 2018 World Elephant Day (WED) was observed recently?
4. Which city hosted the Nepal-India Literature Festival 2018?
5. Who has been officially appointed new UN High Commissioner for Human Rights?
6. Which rescue operation has been launched by Indian Army in the flood-hit areas of Kerala?
7. Which space agency has successfully launched the Parker Solar Probe mission to touch the Sun?
8. What was the tenure of Somnath Chatterjee, who passed away recently, as Lok Sabha Speaker?
9. Who has become the youngest Indian golfer to claim Asian Tour title at the 2018 Take Solutions Masters?
10. Who has been sworn-in as the Chief Justice of the Madras High Court (MHC)?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|