GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 29, 2018
1. Which district has been ranked first in the NITI Aayog’s Delta ranking of Aspirational Districts Programme?
2. Which state government has been awarded for reducing maternal mortality under Prime Minister’s Safe Motherhood Campaign?
3. Who will lead Indian women’s team for the 2018 Women’s Hockey World Cup tournament in London?
4. What is the India’s rank in the 2018 Global Real Estate Transparency Index (GRETI)?
5. The 12th National Statistics Day (NSD-2018) is celebrated on which date in India?
6. The Union Government has launched a mobile application “ReUnite” for which purpose?
7. As per Mercer’s 24th annual Cost of Living Survey 2018, which is the India’s most expensive city?
8. The 2018 International Day in Support of Victims of Torture is observed on which date?
9. Who is the author of the book “Vedvigyan Alok”?
10. The Raneh waterfall is located on which river in Madhya Pradesh?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »