GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 30, 2018
1. UN Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Day is celebrated on which of the following dates?
2. What is the initial subsidy approved by the government for MSMER clusters under its new Solar Charkha Mission?
3. Which of the following state governments have launched Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana recently?
4. Which of the following states in India has maximum number of Unesco World Heritage Sites?
5. At present (June, 2018), which of the following state governments Disaster Management Authorities are working with Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System (RIMES)?
6. Which of the following districts have topped the first Delta ranking released in June 2018 by NITI Aayog that captures incremental improvements of Aspirational districts on health, education and other development parameters?
7. The ‘IPledgefor9′ Achievers Awards are related to which of the following government schemes?
8. Which of the following apps have been launched by government in June 2018 to track and trace missing and abandoned children in India?
9. What was the theme of Statistics Day – 2018?
10. What is India’s rank is 2018 Global Real Estate Transparency Index (GRETI)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »