GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 01, 2018
1. Who has been elected the new Director General (DG) of International Organization for Migration (IOM)?
2. India has pledged how much amount of aid to United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA)?
3. The Victorian Gothic and Art Deco Ensemble of which Indian city has recently declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
4. Which state government has signed pact with the Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System (RIMES) for effective disaster management?
5. The 2018 International Day of Tropics is observed on which date?
6. Who has taken over charge as the new chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)?
7. Under whose captain ship, the Indian Kabaddi team clinched the 2018 Kabaddi Masters Dubai title?
8. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to upgrade norms for state & district level economic data collection?
9. Which state to host the conference of Ministers for Power, New & Renewable Energy of States & Union Territories?
10. Which Indian journalist has authored the book “Eleventh Hour” to pay tribute to the men in uniform?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »