GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 02, 2018
1. Which Indian cricketer has recently inducted into ICC Cricket Hall Of Fame?
2. As per US State Department’s 2018 Trafficking in Persons Report, which country has been tagged “worst human trafficking nation”?
3. NITI Aayog has partnered with GNFC Ltd. to implement fertiliser subsidy disbursement through which technology?
4. The first-ever UN’s International Day of Parliamentarism is celebrated on which date?
5. Which Indian journalist has become the new president of Delhi and Districts Cricket Association (DDCA)?
6. Which country’s team has won the 2018 Men’s Hockey Champions Trophy?
7. Who has been conferred with the National Kalidas Samman in visual arts by the Madhya Pradesh government?
8. Which of the following is the world’s first medicine made from marijuana that has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration ?
9. The International Asteroid Day (IAD) is observed on which date?
10. Who will chair the first meeting of the Cauvery Water Management Authority (CWMA)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »