GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 03, 2018
1. The Numaligarh Refinery Ltd (NRL) has become the India’s first oil Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) to introduce online legal compliance “Legatrix”. It is located in which state?
2. India’s first dedicated ‘Khadi Mall’ will soon be set up by which state government?
3. Which of the following National parks has become the largest habitat of the endangered estuarine crocodiles in India?
4. Who has been selected for the 2018 National Maritime Search and Rescue Award?
5. UNESCO has recently declared which national park of Colombia as a world heritage site?
6. Which Indian stock exchange has tied up with Bombay Metal Exchange (BME) to develop commodity derivatives markets?
7. The 2018 National Doctors Day (NDD) is celebrated on which date in India?
8. Which of the following has been ranked the “Best Dental College” in India?
9. Who has won the 2018 men’s singles Malaysian Open Badminton tournament?
10. Jayant Ganpat Nadkarni, who passed away recently, was the chief of which Indian Armed Force?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »