GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 17, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who is the head of the newly-constituted 5-judge constitution bench of the SC to hear a range of crucial cases?
2. Charu Rohatgi, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
3. N. Vembusamy Sankaran, the renowned journalist and theatre personality has passed away. He hailed from which state?
4. The Union Government has signed pact with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for logistics. Where is the headquarters of CII?
5. NITI Aayog has launched the first GIAN course on Sustainable Urban planning using Remote Sensing and GIS in which IIT institute?
6. Which country has build the world’s biggest air purifier?
7. The Delhi government has recently signed a friendship agreement with which country for cooperation in various fields?
8. Recently, Prime Minister Narendra has dedicated iCREATE facility to the nation. This facility is located in which state?
9. Who is leading the Indian delegation to 10th Global Forum for Food & Agriculture (GFFA-2018) in Germany?
10. The Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) is located in which of the following cities?