GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 04, 2018
1. Which state/UT government has launched ‘Happiness Curriculum’ for students up to class 8?
2. Who has been appointed new Head of Mission and Chief Military Observer for UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP)?
3. Who is the newly appointed Director General of Ordnance Factories (DGOF) & Chairman of the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)?
4. India’s first-ever state-of-the-art e-waste recycling unit will come up in which city?
5. The famous cultural festival “Behdienkhlam 2018” was celebrated in which state?
6. Who has become the first serving Indian Army officer to complete Ironman competition?
7. Which country to host the 19th edition of IUFoST World Food Science and Technology Congress 2018?
8. Which high-level committee has submitted its report to Finance ministry to tackle Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) and to create credit capacity?
9. Which state government has launched an outstanding power bill waiver scheme ‘Sambal’ for labourers and poor families?
10. Which city is set to host the Monsoon session of the Maharashtra Legislature after a gap of 47 years?