GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 09, 2018
1. The birth anniversary of Nobel laureate Rabindra Nath Tagore has celebrated on which date in India?
2. Who has been named the new Prime Minister of Armenia?
3. What is the India’s rank in the Lowy Institute Asia-Pacific Power Index?
4. The National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) has signed a MoU with MSME Ministry for FY 2018-19. Where is the headquarters of NSIC?
5. Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Costa Rica?
6. Who has been appointed as the country head for Google Cloud business in India?
7. The Union Government has launched the website of Digital India Internship Scheme in which city?
8. The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has approved modern animal-free testing for drugs. Where is the headquarters of IPC?
9. The Gokak falls is located in which state?
10. The Balphakram National Park is located in which state?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »