GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 26, 2018
1. The 2nd Young Superintendent of Police Conference 2018 will be organized by Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D). Where is the headquarters of BPR&D located?
2. Who is the author of the book “The Dhoni Touch: Unravelling the Enigma That Is Mahendra Singh Dhoni”?
3. Which city to host the 3rd edition of Kabira festival 2018?
4. Which city is hosting the men’s team event of the World Junior Squash Championships 2018?
5. Who has won the 2018 Formula 1 German Grand Prix tournament?
6. The 19th Kargil Vijay Diwas 2018 has celebrated on which date?
7. Who has been declared as the best male athlete in the 15th National Youth Athletics Championships 2018?
8. In which state, acid attack victims have been included under disability and will be eligible to get all benefits as per Disabilities Act 2016?
9. Which state government has recently decided to set up a separate directorate for the Divyangs?
10. The Langshiang Falls is located in which state?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »