GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 25, 2018
1. Fakhar Zaman, who has become the fastest player to score 1000 ODI runs, is belong to which country?
2. NITI Aayog has signed Statement of Intent (SoI) with which pharmaceutical company to collaborate in Aspirational Districts Programme?
3. Which ministerial committee has been set up by the Odisha government for development of Odia film industry?
4. Which state government has launched e-Pragati Core initiative to provide integrated services to citizens?
5. Who has been named the first-ever female high court chief justice of Pakistan?
6. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will soon issue new 100 Rupee notes with motif of which UNESCO World Heritage site?
7. Which state government has released its first-ever tribal atlas to highlight the tribal demography of the state?
8. The Union government has constituted which high-level committee to suggest laws against mob lynching and violence?
9. The first meeting of the India-Bangladesh Joint Committee on Border Haats was held in which city?
10. The Lok Sabha has passed the Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill, 2017 on cheque bounce cases. The bill shall amend which act to resolve the issue?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|