GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 24, 2018
1. Which Indian personality has been crowned the Miss Asia (Deaf) 2018 ?
2. Who has been named as the 2017 All India Football Federation (AIFF) Player of the Year in the men’s category?
3. NABARD has launched the South East Asia’s first-ever Centre for Climate Change (CCC) at which Indian city?
4. Which state police has launched drive to bust an international smuggling racket of pangolin?
5. Which most advanced System of Air Quality and Weather Forecasting has been launched the Union Government in Delhi?
6. Which state has topped the list of best-governed states, as per Public Affairs Index (PAI) for 2018?
7. Which of the following is the official mascot for the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games?
8. Which Indian wrestler clinched gold in 74 kg freestyle category in junior Asian wrestling Championships 2018?
9. Which typhoon has recently hit Chinese financial hub Shanghai and disrupted transport and shipping?
10. The Government of India (GoI) has reduced the minimum annual deposit requirement for accounts under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana from Rs. 1,000 to ____?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »