GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 22-23, 2018
1. Which IIT institute has developed an online tool “TreadWill” to help people deal with mental health issues?
2. Who has been appointed the new vice-chancellor of the Panjab University (PU)?
3. Which Indian sportsperson has clinched historic men’s singles gold at Asia Badminton Junior Championship 2018?
4. Which country has announced plans to explore concepts to save UNESCO World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef?
5. Afghan player Samira Asghari has been nominated for the International Olympic Committee (IOC) membership. She is associated with which sports?
6. Mansi Ahlawat bagged Silver in which wrestling category at the 2018 Junior Asian Wrestling Championships in New Delhi?
7. Which country to host the 4th BIMSTEC Summit 2018?
8. Which of the following central oil PSUs has/have signed Joint Venture (JV) pact for North – East Natural Gas Pipeline Grid (N-ENGPG)?
9. The Government of India (GoI) has launched the Student Police Cadet Programme to build bridge between Police and the larger community. The programme will cover which of the following topics?
10. The Lok Sabha has recently passed the Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill 2018 to attach & confiscate assets of defaulters. The cases involved in economic offences of how much value will come under its purview?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »