GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 18, 2018
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
1. Who has won the Sir Garfield Sober Trophy for Cricketer of the Year 2017?
2. Which Union minister has recently conferred the Honorary Fellowship of Institute of Company secretaries of India (ICSI)?
3. Which state government has signed a pact with Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) to set up bio-gas and bio-CNG plants?
4. Which state government has launched Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana (MKSY) for artists?
5. Who is the newly appointed MD & CEO of National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX)?
6. Kashinath, the noted Kannada actor and producer has passed away. He hailed from which state?
7. Which Indian cricketer has launched his autobiography “Imperfect”?
8. Which state has become the India’s first state to launch Public Cloud Policy to speed up e-governance?
9. Which country is hosting the 10th Global Forum for Food & Agriculture (GFFA-2018)?
10. The Somasila Dam is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »