GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 13, 2017
1. The joint training exercise “Mitra Shakti 2017” has started between India and which country?
2. Aleena Reji is associated with which sports
3. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Global Hunger Index (GHI)?
4. The Lengteng Wildlife Sanctuary (LWS) is located in which state?
5. Who has become the first Indian Brand Ambassador of Laureus?
6. Which country to host the 17th edition of the AFC Asian Cup – 2019?
7. Who has become the 1st cricketer from Bangladesh to be inducted in MCC World Cricket Committee?
8. Which city is hosting the 3rd edition of the India International Science Festival (IISF-2017)?
9. Who has been chosen for the 2017 Mathrubhumi Literary award (MLA)?
10. What is the theme of 2017 International Day for Disaster Reduction (IDDR)?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »