GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 12, 2017
1. Which city is hosting the 48th Conference of Governors?
2. India to sign pact with which country for setting up flexible LNG market?
3. Who chaired the first meeting of the newly-constituted Economic Advisory Council to Prime Minister (EAC-PM)?
4. Who will head the 2nd National Judicial Pay Commission (NJPC) to look into pay hike issue of lower court judges?
5. Gurbax Singh Sandhu has been honoured with the 2017 National Awards for senior citizens. He is associated with which sports?
6. Which parliamentary committee on External Affairs has been formed to examine India-China relations?
7. The Balpakram National Park (BNP) is located in which state?
8. Jemson Ningthoujam is associated with which sports?
9. The Andhra Pradesh government has tied up with which financial services company for Vizag Digital Dhan Sankalp (VDDS) project?
10. Which state government has recently implemented the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS)?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »