GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 24, 2018
1. Which IIT has launched an exclusive incubator “Fabless Chip Design Incubator (FabCI)” to boost chip design?
2. Which Indian female tennis player has won bronze in women’s singles at the 18th Asian Games 2018?
3. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 2018 India Banking Conclave (IBC)?
4. Who heads the steering committee which recently submitted ‘Making India 5G Ready’ report to government?
5. The Government of India (GoI) has decided to lift ban on retail sale of which life saving drug from September 2018?
6. The Copernicus project, under which wind-sensing satellite “Aeolus” has been launched recently, is a joint project of __:
7. Vijay Chavan, who passed away recently, was associated to which of the following regional cinemas?
8. The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has appointed which committee to decide Vedanta’s plea challenging closure of its Sterlite plant?
9. The book “No Spin” is the autobiography of which veteran cricketer?
10. The International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) has launched an initiative to save cultural heritage in flood-devastated Kerala. Where is the headquarters of ICOMOS?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »