GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 25-26, 2018
1. Which of the following cities is the venue of the International Water Colour Festival 2018?
2. Who has been appointed new chairman of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)?
3. The 2018 Nallur Kantha Swamy festival has started in which neighbouring country of India?
4. Which state government is host to the 2018 Krishi Kumbh International Conference and Exhibition?
5. Which state government has decided to organize youths’ conclave ‘ATAL’ in September 2018?
6. Tejinder Pal Singh Toor, who clinched Gold in men’s Shot-Put event at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games, has set new Asiad record of how much meters?
7. The world’s first public blockchain bond “bond-i” has recently launched by which International organisation?
8. The NETA app that seeks to let Indian voters rate their elected representatives, is inspired by which country’s approval system?
9. Which country is host to the multi-nation counter-terror exercise “SCO Peace Mission 2018”?
10. What is the India’s GDP forecast for 2018, as per Moody’s Investors Service report “Global Macro Outlook for 2018-19”?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »