GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 08, 2018
1. The elephants at which national park in Madhya Pradesh has enjoyed week-long picnic?
2. Which country’s U-20 football team has won the 2018 Cotif Cup football tournament ?
3. Which city to host the 22nd edition of ‘Parampara series – National Festival of Music and Dance’ festival 2018?
4. The world’s first-ever thermal battery plant has been inaugurated in which Indian state?
5. The Parliament of India has passed which Constitutional Amendment Bill to grant constitutional status to the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC)?
6. NITI Aayog’s International Conference on “Sustainable Growth through Material Recycling: Policy Prescriptions” was held in which city?
7. Which country is hosting the communication exercise “Pacific Endeavor-2018 (PE-18)” under the Multinational Communications Interoperability Program (MCIP)?
8. Which country ‘s women team has clinched gold in the Blitz event at the Asian Nations Chess Cup 2018?
9. The Union Government has constituted a Group of Ministers (GoM) to look into issues related to the proposed mega free trade agreement Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP). The GoM will be headed by whom?
10. Which renowned personality was the author of the Tamil historical novel “Thenpandi Singam”?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|