GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 07, 2018
1. The joint military exercise ‘Maitree 2018’ has started between India and which country?
2. Which state government has signed pact with Tech Mahindra to establish India’s first Blockchain district?
3. Which IIT institute has developed the first indigenous microprocessors ‘RISECREEK’ under Project Shakti?
4. Rajinder Kumar Dhawan, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
5. The Central Government has approved 122 new research projects worth over Rs 100 crore under which scheme?
6. Which noted Kannada film producer has passed away, who was the only Kannadiga to chair the Indian Film Chamber of Commerce?
7. The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has signed pact with which bank for a long-term unsecured loan to the tune of Rs 25,000 crore?
8. Who has become the first woman shuttler to win the women’s singles World Badminton Championships for a third time?
9. Which country’s team has won the 14th edition of Women’s Hockey World Cup 2018?
10. Who has become the first Indian to be appointed a council member of ICANN panel Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »