Quiz 7: Basic General Knowledge
1. India’s First Moon Mission Chandrayaan was launched on which among the following dates?
2. With which of the following countries, India shares maximum length of border?
3. Which among the following is considered to be the best soil for plant growth?
4. The number of which among the following would be maximum in a Food Chain?
5. Luni River, which originates in the Pushkar Valley of Aravalli range ends in which among the following?
6. In which of the following states of India is located the Chiria iron ore mine complex ?
7. The asteroid belt is a region of the Solar System located roughly between the orbits of which among the following planets?
8. Who among the following scholars is associated with Law of Rent?
9. Four Noble Truths are one of the most fundamental truths of which of the following religion?
10. Kena Upanishad is of which of the following Vedas?