Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 15, 2012
1. Who among the following will be the next Chief Justice of India after SH Kapadia?
2. Who among the following is elected as new Prime Minister of Libya?
[B]Mustafa Abdul Jalil
[D]Mustafa Abu Shagour
Mustafa Abu Shagour
3. Who among the following was elected as president of The Indian Newspaper Society for 2012-13?
[A]Kiran B. Vadodaria
[B]K.N. Tilak Kumar
K.N. Tilak Kumar
4. Which among the following has signed an agreement with Afro-India Medical Services to set up 30 tele-medicine units in East and West Africa?
[D]Tata Memorial Hospital
5. Which among the following Indian IT major has featured in Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)’s ‘Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index’ for 2012?
[B]Tata Consultancy Services
The company scored 95 on 100 and is one of seven IT companies in the world to find a place in the listing. This index, a key component of CDP’s annual
Global 500 report, highlights the constituent companies within the FTSE Global Equity Index Series (Global 500) which have displayed a strong approach to information disclosure regarding climate change.
6. The 52nd National Open Athletics Championships was recently held in __________?
7. Ranganath Misra, who recently passed away was a ______________?
[B]Former Chief Justice of India
[C]Former Union minister
Former Chief Justice of India
8. Which among the following country is the host for fourth edition of the Asia Cup basketball?
9. Who among the following is the Director-General of International Rice Research Institute, Manila?
[B]Peter Stephen Baenziger
[D]Emerlinda R. Roman
10. Which among the following State will soon get India’s largest industrial exhibition centre?
Gujarat will soon get India’s largest industrial exhibition centre, in Gandhinagar. It is slated to be almost double the size of New Delhi’s Pragati Maidan.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »