Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 14, 2012
1. Which among the following countries Federal court has recently cleared the way for the creation of the European Stability Mechanism, the region’s 500 billion euros bailout fund?
2. Which among the following is the new flagship index of the MCX Stock Exchange (MCX-SX)?
The SX-40 will be a free-float-based index of large market-cap and liquid stocks representing most importing sectors.
3. The National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), as part of a national project on gifted education started in 2010, has developed an instrument for teachers to identify children showing ‘gifted behaviour’ in Indian classrooms. Where the NIAS is located?
4. Recently government has increased the number of guaranteed work days under MGNREGA from 100 days to __________?
5. Benghazi, which is recently in news in located in ______________?
6. Recently in which among the following States, the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) has suspended the 93 mining licences?
7. Recently IUCN World Conservation Congress was held in ___________?
8. Which among the following is designated as a foreign terrorist organisation by the U.S. State Department in September, 2012?
[A]Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
9. Which among the following has recently launched the country’s first indigenous vaccine to tackle Japanese encephalitis, commonly known as brain fever?
[A]Shantha Biotechnics Ltd.
[C]Biological E. Ltd.
Biological E. Ltd.
10. ‘Theracyte’ device, which is recently in news is a ___________?
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »