Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 13, 2012
1. Who among the following is the winner of the US Open Tennis 2012 Men’s single event?
2. Recently World Economic Forum (WEF)’s sixth Annual Meeting of the New Champions – also known as the Summer Davos was held in _________?
3. Who among the following is recently elected as Somalia’s new President?
[A]Abdirahman Mohamud Farole
[B]Hassan Sheikh Mohamud
[C]Abdiweli Mohamed Ali
[D]Mohamed Osman Jawari
Hassan Sheikh Mohamud
4. Mahmoud Abbas, who recently visited India is a President of the ______________?
5. India’s Virender Singh won the bronze medal in the Men’s 84 kgs free style category in the third World Deaf Wrestling Championship, which was held in __________?
6. The 3rd East Asian Ministerial Conference on Sanitation and Hygiene was recently held in ___________?
7. Which among the following has won the Golden Lion for best film at the 69th Venice Film Festival?
[A]Fill the Void
8. In which among the following year, the National Dairy Development Board was established in India?
9. Which among the following State government has recently launched unemployment allowance scheme?
The scheme would provide Rs 1,000 to each unemployed youth aged between 25 to 40 years and whose family income is less than Rs 36,000 per annum.
To eliminate any discrepancies, the allowance would be credited to the bank account of eligible youth.
10. Which among the following species of India is not in the list of 100 most threatened species of the planet and “closest to extinction” compiled by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN).
[D]Great Indian Bustard
The White-bellied Heron, the Great Indian Bustard, the Peacock Tarantula and the Spoon-billed Sandpiper of India are among the 100 most threatened
species of the planet and “closest to extinction.”
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »