Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
11. Which of the following organizations is the Mutual Fund market regulator in India?
12. How many Mutual Fund companies are there in India?
13. Mutual funds in India are permitted to invest in which of the following?
14. Which of the following countries has the largest Mutual Fund market in the World?
15. What type of loan is a Housing loan?
16. On how much amount of interest repayment ,an income tax rebate is available in India?
17. National Housing Bank was set up on July 9, 1988 under which among the following acts?
18. Which of the following civilization is considered to be the origin of Factoring?
19. What is the time period for a long term corporate loan?
20. What is the full form of IPO?