Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
11. What is the full form of CARE ratings and when it was established?
12. What is the full form of VCT?
13. Which of the following clearly defines venture capital?
14. What are the Pre-Payment charges applied on paying personal loan before tenure period.
15. Which of the following funds is basically an index fund which trades like a closed-end fund?
16. Which of the following company started the first Factoring business service in India?
17. What is full form of RXIL?
18. Which of the following clearly defines Price Checking?
19. Which section of RBI Act states that the RBI has the exclusive rights to issue currency notes in India?
20. Who has been given the power under the Banking Regulation Act 1949 to grant license to banks?