Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
11. Which of the following institute is the regulator of the housing finance in India?
12. The credit for availing the first Home Loan goes to which of the following persons in India?
13. For which of the following businesses Factoring services are most commonly used?
14. What is the normal time period range for factoring in India?
15. Who was the head of review committee on underwriting rules and regulation ?
16. The Certificate of Initial Registration for an underwriter with SEBI remains valid for how many years?
17. The type of lease that includes a third party, a lender, is called as which of the following?
18. What Street Name is used to refer to the RBI?
19. Where is the headquarter of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited located?
20. Who is entrusted with the power to lay down instructions to the banks in India for audits?