Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7 January 2020
1) This actor born on 29th December fittingly bought a house name ‘Dimple’ from Rajendra Kumar but then renamed it Aashirwad. Name him.
Answer: Rajesh Khanna
2) Noor Ahmed was the youngest player to enter the auction for the 2020 IPL. Which country has he represented at the U19 level?
3) Nicolas Cage (Hollywood actor), Eden Hazard (Belgian footballer and Real Madrid player), Bipasha Basu(Indian actress & model) & Lewis Hamilton (F1 racer and current world champion) have one the following things in common. What is it?
Answer: Born on the same day (Today)
4) ‘Mr. Watson-come here-I want to see you’ were the first lines communicated through which medium? (Hint: Graham Bell invented this device)
5) In which of these sports did Jitu Rai, rise to world no.1 in his category in July 2014?